Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Different Day Indeed!


Yes, today was a different day. i dont know what does it. i went to the office, sit in a meeting with two engineers who are also businessmen and a spark of hope and a challenge strikes a chord in my thoughts and in my heart that right now, even in the midst of this migraine and cramps im not feelin crabby at all.

And even if my bestfriend-daddy seemed to intentionally snob me when i gather all the energy and motivation within me to drop a "hi" on his message box, it didnt seemed to offend me at all. altho, i have all my suspicions again, but i just feel so hopeful, and i decided to see the beautiful things and great things in people.

and im all fired up to double work hard to meet the deadline along with thoughts of doing a lot of things and stuffs to accomplish at the same time.

i wanted to accomplish so many things today. and i feel like i have so very limited time. i feel like im high on drugs or something. but whatever does it, i hope it kicks in until i get the full benefit of all this hyper pumpin in my veins.

im gonna make this thought short today.. just emptying my cup again. :D

i prayed for wisdom over all my decisions today and all the decisions that im going to make everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment