Sunday, June 13, 2010

acousticandie's passion

acousticandie is learning to play guitar again after a long time...
my nails broke again..teaching  myself again on the basics...
I almost forgot all the songs i wrote from a long time of not playing it...
but it will always be in my heart to play..
music is my life..poetry is my language..
though i hid them in the drawer for a very long time..
i am regaining the passion to bring it back again, unlock those boxes, it might surprise me..
i might try to write again and play with simple chords..
but my voice..oh my voice! they're starting to hate me..
the only reason why i throw the towel way back ages is because music is in my heart but not in my voice...
it is a gift i receive but my body rejects..
hmm.. i might as well learn to count..
maybe another passion will wake up in my senses..
the passion to move gracefully...
the passion to DANCE..

No comments:

Post a Comment