Friday, August 26, 2011

Blogger compromises my Blog page

This is not happening now!!! What happen to BLOGGER? They compromised my page. my template wont work. my page designs are messed up. i am a web designer and i cant do anything about it.. frustrating.

Well sometimes God allowed my world to be messed up too, so to remind me that no matter how i tried to fix it, will only be exhausting. I've spent hours and more trying to fix what blogger wouldn't allow. Total waste of time. The same way I'm trying to put my life back into order, using my own methods. Well guess what... I'm glad I failed. Because it goes to MAGNIFY MY NEED FOR GOD to be involve. How can He not be? He's my God, He knows me inside out. What can I hide from Him?

Jesus please take this mess off of me. I trading my FOOLISHNESS for the FULLNESS that only YOU can give. I surrender.

Well in the case of blogger, i don't have time to figure out why it wont work now. BUT whatever occurred today, its never an accident, i believed so. If not for the messed up page designs, I would not realized how foolish I have been before God. Now I am grateful for He is mighty to save. And He is faithful to remind me how loved I am. For now thats all I need to know.

Cheer Up!


1 comment:

  1. this will be the new look of my blogger.. i kind of like it now.

    ReplyDelete