Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Yes I Love to Read...

Books I want to Read for the next 3 months:

Let Me Be A Woman – Elisabeth Elliot
         *i used to have a copy of this book, but i havent started reading it yet, until someone borrowed it from me. Sad that it was never returned. I'm planning to buy another copy next week. so excited about it.










Passion and Purity – Elisabeth Elliot


*I've read this book before, about a year ago. but never really understood what it implies to me. My heart is impatient and full of longings and i hope opening the pages of this book again may remind me how to be a woman of God inspite of all these longings..









Kisses From Katie – Katie Davis
     
       * I was a follower of her blog - Katie Davis, and when she announced that the book will be released on October, I couldnt wait to have it. I want it for Christmas. I've searched local bookstores but it will not be available in the country until next year. I hope i can find a good deal online. hoping..praying..

No comments:

Post a Comment