Friday, October 28, 2011

At The Cross (Remembering the Encounter with My Saviour)

Lord, thank You for showing me and once again allowing me to see the very reason, Your very reason why You go through the Cross. You can choose to give up when the road gets rough and the cross gets heavier even more because of the wounds and pains You are carrying through, BUT YOU CHOOSE NOT TO GIVE UP ON ME. You know very well Your CAUSE and You have overcome them all. Thank You again Lord, for allowing me to get a glimpse of Your heart again, and I’ve seen again with a different feeling of bond, how Your blood flows for each of my sins. You already died for them. Right now, I don’t want to be phlegmatic from all these things, I just want to soak everything and be saturated again in Your loving presence. I want to fall in love with You in such a way that You have loved me. You become everything to me because You loved me so much You have given me Your life and accept a painful death on the cross. And in all those time, You were just thinking of me, praying for me to come back and see what You have done for me. You have not blamed me for all I have done that cost You everything. You have loved me and I felt that love. It’s overwhelming me.  

Thank You Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment