Thursday, October 27, 2011

The G12 Core Values (Repost)

The G12 Core Values

1. I am a true Disciple
- Christ-likeness and Multiplying Ministry
2. Caught by the Vision
- Understand, Live and Transmit the vision
3. Committed to Cell life
- Evangelism, Leadership Development and Multiplication
4. Passionate Spirituality
- Devotional life, Prayer and fasting and holiness
5. Submission to Authority
- Love ,Honor and Respect my leaders
6. Commitment to time
- Manage and invest my time for the Kingdom
7. Lifelong Relationship
- accountable and responsible
8. I love Equipping and Training
- Training is my Happy Hour
9. I am a Leader of 12 disciples
- I am born to multiply
10. Accomplishing Church Goal Setting
- I support, help and fulfill the goals
11. I want to see my Church Grow
- Pray, work and Pay
12. The Importance of Young people
- I will prepare the next generation

------- Let us live the G12 Core Values-----------

reposted from BOMB.

No comments:

Post a Comment