Friday, October 28, 2011

Crossover Insights

Another Thursday night is over. Although the whole day was tiring, I resolved to be at the Crossover gathering not because it was necessary for me to received a fresh Word from the Lord, but because my heart is expectant that God will meet me there, that I’m gonna be with His presence again for another night of worship. God never fails to show up, He never fails me. I won’t keep these thoughts long today. I was so tired and needed real time rest. It will be a Sabbath weekend for me again.

Surely there is so much to share because God has poured out His love and I am filled again.

Pondering on these:

If a man is filled with anger, then anger controls his life.

If a man is filled with greed, then greed dominates his life.

If a man is filled with lust, then lust governs his life.

If a man is filled with love, then love influences all he does.

If a man is filled with the Holy Spirit, then the Holy Spirit is in control of his life.

Let us decide whose we are letting to take control over our lives. The whole future that God promised us depended on it.

Numbers 20:13, God will proved himself Holy among us, the question we have to consider is that, Do we trust Him ENOUGH to honor Him Holy in the sight of all the people around us?(Numbers 20:12). Yes indeed we can say we trust Him, but is that “trust” ENOUGH for us to just obey without delay, obey without complaining, and obey fully and completely? 

No comments:

Post a Comment