Sunday, October 9, 2011

Prayer and Devotion

Lord I can feel my inner spirit crying out on the inside, and physically I am grasping for more oxygen. I am desperately crying out to get a glimpse understanding of Your will over my life. I want to see in my very own life the evidence of Your abundant love and mercy, the richness of what You can do to my life. I am crying out. Change me. Transform me. I have enough of me.

I know I must listen to Your word in a very simple sense but it goes too deep for me to understand. What keeps in preventing me?

Lord, I surrender. I surrender everything to You. From now on, I will not try to do it on my own way. There’s no way I can make or build what only You can make and build.

I only ask that You could show me my role in this whole process of change and transformation You are working in me. You already know that this is hard for me to JUST LET GO, but please show me how to do it with obedient heart and spirit. I want to learn SUBMISSION and total obedience in You Father.

I honestly admit I am clueless about this ministry I am claiming to live by. Show me Your will about the visions I’ve been allowed to see in my dreams. Show me my role, my part in the vision. Show me my purpose and how am I to live it in a very practical lifestyle.

Lord, show me the depths of Your love that gives abundant favor to my wretched life. I submit to the leading and initiative of the Holy Spirit in my life. Show me and teach me how to do the ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment